New Jersey Medical Billing, Credentialing
Medwave is pleased to offer our medical billing and credentialing services to healthcare professionals across the entire State of New Jersey.
Home to a strong network of world-class hospitals, New Jersey healthcare systems outpace the nation on several quality measures. New Jersey is home to 113 hospitals and 71 acute care hospitals. According to U.S. News & World Report’s 2019-2020 Best Hospitals rankings, five are nationally ranked and 15 meet national high performing standards.
Hackensack Meridian Health is a leading health care organization that is the largest, most comprehensive and truly integrated health care network in the state, offering a complete range of medical services, innovative research and life-enhancing care. The network comprises 17 hospitals with more than 500 patient care locations and 7,000 physicians. The Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine, the first private medical school in New Jersey in more than 50 years, welcomed its first class in 2018.
The merger of Barnabas Health and Robert Wood Johnson Health System in 2016 created RWJBarnabas Health and is one of the state’s largest integrated healthcare delivery systems. It provides treatment and services for more than five million patients each year and employs a workforce of more than 32,000.
Cooper University Health Care, the clinical campus of Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, is a leading provider of health services to southern New Jersey and has been a vital institution in Camden for over 125 years.
In the past decade, it has expanded throughout southern New Jersey with the construction of a state-of-the-art medical tower, the creation of a new medical school and the opening of MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper, bringing a broader range of options for cancer patients in southern New Jersey, Delaware and the greater Philadelphia region.
New Jersey is also respected globally for its strength in the biopharmaceutical and medical device industries, thus the name “The Medicine Chest of the World.”
The state is home to 14 of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, including Novartis, Merck & Co., Johnson & Johnson, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novo Nordisk and Bayer Healthcare. New Jersey also boasts a well-educated workforce with a high concentration of scientific professionals.
Managing the overall administration and reimbursement for all these medical facilities and practitioners is definitely not an easy task. That’s why we offer our medical billing and credentialing to a wide range of healthcare professionals in New Jersey.
How does Medwave Improve your New Jersey Medical Billing?
- Cut rejections and denials – We will evaluate claims carefully to ensure they are finished before submitting to insurance, cutting rejections and denials.
- Liberate your staff – Since we will process your billing, your staff can concentrate on their primary concern — caring for patients.
- Improved cash flow – We sustain an increasing flow of claims going out and cash coming in. The result: As a rule, you get paid faster.
- Make claims and collection processing more efficient – Our team will professionally manage your claims and ensure you have timely and appropriate reimbursements for the work you’ve completed.
- Transparency — You can go through assembled data or oversee the process on your own schedule. This gives you on the spot assessments of how your practice’s billing is being processed.
- Data security – Safeguarding patient data is essential. We will be responsible for protecting all patient information (HIPAA compliant).
Our expert medical billers, with their pool of knowledge, will provide your medical practice the edge in measuring up to other New Jersey medical practices.
New Jersey Credentialing Services
We are mindful of how the credentialing procedure can play havoc with your bottom line. Let’s say you have a medical professional just starting up in your practice or you simply want some help with the routine functions having to do with credentialing — either way, we’re here to help.
These are just some of the benefits we can provide for your credentialing process:
- A decrease in errors which would most likely delay the application procedure.
- Saves your practice time and paperwork and does away with aggravation.
- Frees up scheduled time for staff to work on patient care.
- You’ll witness an overall decline in routine operating costs.
Medwave is a respected credentialing company. We strongly believe we’ll have more success getting you credentialed (efficiently) than most other credentialing services. What does this mean for you? You can begin seeing patients with insurance(s) sooner rather than later. knowing the importance of medical credentialing can benefit any medical provider.
Medwave provides superior medical billing and credentialing services to the entire state of New Jersey which includes the cities of Atlantic City, Camden, Clifton, Elizabeth, Hackensack, Hoboken, Jersey City, Morristown, Newark, New Brunswick, Paterson, Passaic, Piscataway, Princeton, Secaucus, Teaneck, Tom’s River, and Trenton, among others. Contact us to find out more.
Original Story: New Jersey Medical Billing, Credentialing